Thursday, December 25, 2008

bad news in Christmas

Today is Christmas day and i had a very bad news from my dad in Malaysia. My grandma that suffered from Kidney sickness had passed away this morning 10am. I felt sad that i cant go back to attend her funeral. I hope that she will understand my situation.

8 months before i come to Perth she only having a minor kidney problem and need to go treatment for her kidney. She looks healthy but who knows she was suffering from a serious inffection and went into a coma for few days. I followed the news from my dad for almost 1 week hoping she would fight for the sickness and recovered from that. Yet still Buddha loves her more than us do and thats why Buddha took her away from us.

I now just hope that she will live with Buddha happily and forget all the sorrows in her live as a human. Amithabha to her and hope she will be happy. Grandma, i will live strong here don't worry too much. I miss you, Love you, bye... Merry Christmas

2 comments:

mEiSiA said...

eh... i've only heard of jesus love her so much that he took her away from us... since when budhha also have the same saying? Fusion?

okla.. i'm sorry to hear that..
but i'm sure she'll be going to a better place... and with angel arounds ...

kyliemc said...

i'm sorry to hear that..may she rest in peace...

u be strong, ya?