Monday, June 9, 2008

Congratulations~Finally done it

This is the 4th month I come to Australia for my further study and because of rushing and busy in my assignments, I finally end my 1st semester and get my holidays now. Today I'm not working (part-time job for my uncle-sushi shop) so I get to sleep until quite late. But when I woke up, I can feel that there is a strong momentum asking myself to start create my blog.

I have been desired for a blog quite a long time and because of those excuses (busy, don't have time, tired...) thats why until now only I start to work on it. It's been like around 1 year I talked about it. What a shame when talk about it :P

Today also a birthday of 1 of my best friend's (can call as brother) birthday. His name is Kenny Tay. I knew him since secondary school and always "lepak" and "yamcha" together. I do miss those days because now everyone is having their own life and things to do. Anyway I'm also here to take this opportunity to wish him have a very happy birthday and hope he have a very wonderful day.

Alright~ so now i will declare my blog opening. Welcome to view and leave comment.

2 comments:

jesseyong said...

GONG XI!!

Unknown said...

everybody also your brother... cheh!